Sunday, January 6, 2019

2019: Otherwise known as 'Here We Go Again!"

Hello friends,

It's me again.

Trying once more to complete the Popsugar Reading Challenge and document my journey.
Why am I doing this? This all started in 2016, when I first attempted the challenge, and made some progress, but did not finish. Not one to let failure get in my way, I decided to try again in 2017 where I'm happy to report I made an astonishing 0% of progress. So completely one to let failure get me down, I didn't bother attempting in 2018, and dare I say did a very successful job of not doing the challenge! Hashtag winning y'all!

But,
This year is different. This year, I feel as if I can really do this thing. I have a giant list of books I already want to read through, and many could fit into the challenge criteria. I was also encouraged by a friend to update this blog, and what can I say? I'm a sucker for an entertained audience. I also want to read more books than I did last year, and I want to encourage my friends to do the same. Please, follow along with me. I am starting the challenge with "A book that makes you nostalgic" Find your own book that makes you nostalgic and share it with me in the comments! I'll be posting my thoughts some time next week!

So here we go again! Hopefully you'll like to join me on this journey, and more hopefully you'll be entertained along the way!

Happy 2019!

Jass

No comments:

Post a Comment